Friday, October 12, 2007

The next big name in romance is...

...Tessa Dare! She just got The Call. And not just any call. She's a first time author who started a bidding war. Almost unheard of. I'm so thrilled and happy for her. She's talented, sweet, giving, extremely hard-working, and guaranteed to have a meteoric rise to fame. This doesn't come as a surprise to anyone who voted for Tessa's stories during FanLit. She's the real deal. I wish her the very best of luck and I cannot wait to see her Goddess series at Powell's City of Books.

Congratulations, Tessa!

6 comments:

  1. AND WE'RE SO FREAKIN' PROUD OF HER!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, thanks Lenora! And thank you so much for all your help with GOTH - it would be not be the book it is without your input!

    XOXOXO,
    Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that's so cool! Congrats to Tessa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! I can't wait to see this triology shoot our girl to the top of the NYT list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, and Lenora, I should thank you for critiquing Tessa, too. Because she often would comment on my manuscript-- and begin by saying, "As Lenora pointed out to me..."

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, that made my day, India. If you ever want to exchange stuff in person, I'd love to! Tessa always raves about your writing.

    ReplyDelete