Monday, September 03, 2007

September Challenge--Day Three

Wow, I have never posted on this blog three days in a row. It's kind of fun. No pressure to be meaningful, pithy or hilarious. Just me telling the computer what I did today. Unfortunately, Day Three was not pretty. I had way too much fun at a friend's birthday party last night, and I wasn't in writing shape. I only have three pages of Chapter Two finished.

I did find out what ham meant, though, and Shelli and Huar were both right.

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1) - Cite This Source ham1 [ham] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation –noun
1.a cut of meat from the heavy-muscled part of a hog's rear quarter, between hip and hock, usually cured.
2.that part of a hog's hind leg.
3.the part of the leg back of the knee.
4.Often, hams. the back of the thigh, or the thigh and the buttock together.


Time to stop blogging and start writing. There are still a few good hours left in the day.

GOAL FOR TOMORROW:

Finish Chapter Two

4 comments:

  1. Hey lady!

    Excellent idea! And September is the perfect month for productivity and fresh starts :) I'll try very hard to pop in every day or two and cheer you on.

    Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Gillian! You're the best. I'm going to need some cheering...and perhaps some whipping as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, sorry I've been absent from your blog for a while! I'm so proud of you, and your reward at the end sounds fab. I'll be checking in on your progress... no slacking now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Tessa. I'm counting on you for the tough love.

    ReplyDelete