Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Senior Man Trousers








In response to the many discussions about mantitty and its dubious merits as an inducement to buy novels, I hereby submit this disturbing photo. Now this particular specimen of homomammaries is not selling romance novels, but Senior Man Trousers--for the gentleman who forgot to bring extra underwear during his stay at the hotel. What does this have to do with romance novels? Absolutely nothing. I just thought it was hilarious, and wanted to inflict share.

11 comments:

  1. I'm hoping the guy was photo-shopped...he can't possiby be anatomically correct, can he? I have to go wash my eyes now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That. Is. Scary.

    Ick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um. Eek. He's got a frankenbody. I mean. His top half, to the arm, reaaally doesn't match his bottom half. At all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes! My eyes! My eyes!

    I still don't quite get the senior man trousers? Is that what he's wearing??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ericka--yes that's what he's wearing, alternatively translatable as Top-Grade Gentlemanly Underpants. Or perhaps, to borrow a term from my Macy's card statement, Status Innerwear.

    Truly appalling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aargh! They blocked blogger again in China. Now I have to go through a proxy and its so slow. I know, I know, the picture is truly disgusting. You should see the one for the Senior Woman's Trousers though, it's even funnier because her head is completely photoshopped on at a very weird angle.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That photo is kind of yuck! LOL he goes from broad to like anorexic waist! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous8:36 PM

    My god how did you get my picture?!!
    JH in CR

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ummm...JH in CR? I am completely blanking here. Help me out...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wait, I know who you are JH. You really shouldn't go around wearing speedos like that. It's just too exciting.

    ReplyDelete