Tuesday, January 09, 2007

da da da da DA DA

The Muzak version of the theme song from Chariots of Fire is perpetually playing in the hallways of the hotel I'm living in. At first it just drove me crazy. Now I've decided that they're featuring it especially for me as I sprint to the finish line of my self-imposed writing deadline.

The music will swell, the crowd will roar, and I will click the send button. Victory shall be mine!

Harold M. Abrahams: If I can't win, I won't run!
Sybil Gordon: If you don't run, you can't win.

2 comments:

  1. Good for you, girlfriend! :) Sorry I haven't answered emails lately -- am getting literally hundreds of them daily, mostly auction-related (D-Day is 2/24). I *will* answer your latest, shortly.

    BTW, it's never too late to answer a tag -- I didn't answer Teri's until more than a month after she tagged me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. good for you!

    I'm there at the finish line, waving a little flag with a smiley face on it!

    ReplyDelete